Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday. January 20, 2009






home with Alex today.
watching the Presidential Inauguration.
i thought it was pretty powerful.
i felt emotional about it. inspired for our country. and with high hopes for our future. my children's future.

as is evidence from Alex's job--we are more than strong supporters of the leader of our country, and are excited with hopes of good things to come. :)
i am pretty open this year. agreeing that it is time for new hope and new change and i welcome that, as i am sure everyone does regardless of political party.
2009 seems to be the year for possibilities for everyone...i hope these promises turn to good true actions.
*don't forget to read below about my own SU! opportunities and goodness in my previous posts. :)
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree with you more about the inauguration, what a day that was!
Like you, I am very hopeful for this 2009 and our future in America.

I'm glad to hear you and yours are well :)
Love you all.

YMW