Tuesday, June 24, 2008

so much to do

Hello my friends...if you're still reading; I'm still here, sorta.

I know, I've promised photos and more updated posts...but that was before I realized how much work it is to clean up our home to move, and have it in tip top shape at a moments notice to show to a realtor/buyer. I am running on no sleep, no energy and now I have this stupid head cold thingy that is making my throat ache and my ear throb. I thought Alex coming home would give me absolute stress free days--in one sense it did, but now there is just so much more. I am thankful, I can't deny that. As I get rid of so much excess in our home, I can see I am clearly blessed--I have never owned so much crap in all my life. We are well provided for in that sense. :) I will just be glad when all this is over and we are on our way to Maryland. Which is actually very soon. We don't know whats up with the housing market, but we've listed our house for a quick buy, so we are hoping someone will come in and just love the neighborhood, and this little house with a big yard, and want it so much they will buy it soon. Maybe my friends can say a nice little prayer for us, or send some good thoughts our way. I just know that God doesn't want us stuck with a house on one side of the country while living in another. :) We do have the option of renting it out, so there is that as well, we just kinda want to sell it and move on. :)

Anyways.
Well I got to get up in the shower and then do some cleaning for some photos of the house for our listing. (we were not ready for inside photos a few days ago).
like I said, so much work.
When I have time, I will try to upload the photos of Alex coming home, and some of the things we've done the past few weeks. I have not had much time for anything else. Although I wish...maybe the next few days things will settle down a bit. the kids are ready to do lots of fun summer stuff, but we cant mess up the house, and we are a one truck family for awhile - so we are stuck at home in a house we cant mess up--Alex's (piece of crap- but somehow runs like a champ through it all) truck didn't pass the smog check and is forbidden on post now... hence the one truck family....see what I mean about things just being hard--all good, but just hard.

I am longing to do something creative--anything. I got a few new Stampin' Up! things for myself for my birthdayand I really want to play around with them. My stamping desk is sitting there all cleaned and waiting for me......I even got a new crop-a-dile and am dying to punch holes in something....I keep looking at it as I whizz by....bummer....soon. very soon.
well catch ya later.

xoxo

No comments: