Thursday, April 24, 2008

trying to keep up


First off-- go number three!!!!
Logan is playing soccer this spring. He is very new to the game, and is learning and improving with each practice and game. He is also having fun--and not having fits about going--and that is the most at this point that I can ask for.
what else??
I am in the process of re-creating some things in my life. Like my relationship with my children, its been pretty strained the past...oh 13-14 months and I am trying my best, but sometimes things just plain suck. So I am really trying to focus on positive sweet things. Very hard.
I also am trying to create my life in a way that I am proud of myself. Not there yet either, but working towards something is better than sitting back and feeling sad and pissed all the time.
Lots of changes are gonna be happening soon to our family, so there's been a lot of figuring that all out. The end results will be positive--we hope, its just surviving this point and getting to the next that is the struggle.
Good grief, let's see what else am I working on?
An exercise routine ...doing good for a few days and then WHAM--I suck.
I only have a goal of about 10 pounds to lose to feel better and happier, but man it is very hard to lose 10 pounds, especially when it takes actual hard work to achieve that. I lose a few, feel all "skinny" and then gain it right back. I've never had weight issues, Ive always been under 120 pounds that's been my heaviest ever... (besides being pregnant we wont even GO there), but this is so crazy. I hate this extra 10...okay maybe even 12 to 15 depending on the day...
I hate it and it needs to just take up residence somewhere else!!!
anyways....its probably not the best to have so many things to work on and re-create in my life...but I wanted to start over and change some things, all at once so at some point its ALL GOOD. I'm finding this harder than I thought, but a slow progression is good too.
Soon, a certain someone will be home and I think all the struggles of my life will fall back and everything will be the normal crazy instead of this lame almost intolerable crazy! :)
We'll see.
For now I have a house to clean, kids to put to bed, some Oprah's to catch up on...and probably a bunch of other things I'll eventually remember I should have done.
xoxo

1 comment:

Yolanda said...

I love the soccer picture! He's got my number :) #3
I'm glad that Logan's enjoying himself. This a very good team sport for kids. Hope you enjoy watching him and also think of the Wilhelms.

Love you guys, and please keep this blog up. I really enjoy reading it.

xoxo, Yolanda
p.s. I know it's not for 2 more days but Happy Birthday to Logan. I'll call him on Sunday.