Sunday, April 20, 2008

blog loser


Yup-- that's me.

It's a good thing I haven't actually told anyone I started this little project. So no one but me knows that I'm a blog loser!!

Life is just keeping me busier than I ever thought. And I don't have time for everything I'd like to do. And then of course I forget...


Above are some pictures of the journals and books I keep. One to journal daily thoughts, dreams, wishes, and to scream in quiet. One to record decorating ideas I might like to use one day. One to make lists of things that need to be done on any given day. Another one to keep track of all the creative projects I have done, or want to do someday.
I realize that one thing I LOVE to do is decorate a new book, even if I have no reason for it. Sometimes a fresh cover is the spark I need for the day, and that's all it is really. And I'm okay with that.
I like having all of these books around me. I usually take one along where ever I go. I just often have so much jumbled in my head, that I need these books to give me peace and a little perspective...or even a little release from the thoughts that surround me. Or even to remember what I'm doing. I have been having some crazy memory issues lately. :(
Since I've taken this photo, I've even created a new little book called "create". In this one, I am working on creating myself and my life into what I want and imagine it to be. I am recording my workout times, and battle with weight issues (or the just plain laziness of it all ), and I am keeping track of making a point to do something creative just for me each day.
It almost seems I have too much time on my hands with all these books-- But I really like them, and need them. So, that's that for today!

No comments: