Tuesday, April 29, 2008

some going ons.








Logan turned 8 on Sunday!!!! EIGHT!!! I can't believe my baby son is now so big. What a guy! He is still the sweetest and most thoughtful little boy. He makes me so proud. He has such a kind and good heart. His wife will cherish that in him one day. He is still into dogs more than anything, as you can see in the newest dog themed jammies--a must have. Video games, little super heroes, all those marvel characters to collect and battle all over the house.

We had a nice day with Logan, and he even got to talk (well instant message at least) to his dad on the computer--almost perfect. :)

Logan was home sick last week, and I'm afraid I've caught his cold, so head stuffiness and fevers for me. No fun there. The girls are fine, normal stuff with them. They are still taking WASL tests this week, so that's a little nerve racking for them. I've noticed Camille really studying for anything she's not so sure about, and well Isabelle--yeah not so much. They both get pretty much straight A's in school --I think they both got a B in math this last time. So I'm really not concerned; my kids are pretty much on the ball when it comes to their school work. Thank goodness for that.

Preparing the house to sell and move is such a big project. It is consuming my every waking moment....or at least my mind. Which is darn annoying I must say. Right now I'm trying to go through each room and get rid of stuff we don't need or want or isn't working. We seem to have LOTS of stuff, so it'll take a while. I am also trying to de-clutter so our home looks simple, for selling. Which means lots of piles to put in containers for the garage. Its a lot of work. I don't recommend doing it alone...its sucks.
I was pretty much on instant freak out trying to start the selling process on my own, so that part will wait for the man-- definitely. Too much for me at this time. So, I'll be getting stuff ready--which really is an even harder job. Of course. Basically it all sucks, but we have goals and they must be met soon, so I'm pressing on...
Nothing creative going on here. I opened up a Story Of My Own kit and left it on my desk. So I'm taking a few minutes here and there to make some simple scrapbook pages. I'm a slow scrapper. And then I start a page and don't know what else to do, so I just sorta throw it together. Usually not all that happy with it, but its another memory or story for our album, and as quick as I'm losing my memories, its better this way in the long run!!!!

I got a new haircut again. Nothing like cutting your hair, when your really trying to lose weight. Instant skinny. At least that's how I feel, so really that's what counts, right???

I'll throw in a pic of my new do, if I can find a decent one. I am not photogenic, and to add to that, I'm also not a good photographer, or photoshopist (not a word I know)..so beware of any photos on this blog. It is my sorry attempt at everything. But like I've said before; I do try.
Oh, the photo of my three silly ones, is them back in March, at their retreat at St. Michaels. This was right before their full initaition into the Catholic Church, which happened on the Easter Vigil. I'll one day upload those photos to share as well. On one of my many to do lists.
Hope everyone has a great week. And I hope I am not sick at the end of it! --or the girls. No more sick germs in this house please, and thank you.
xoxo







No comments: