Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Soul Restoration 1


so i signed myself up for soul restoration one online at bravegirlsclub. i have probably needed to do something like this for a long time. i start and stop at looking within and figuring out what i need for myself. and then i get all tangled in my own webs....good or bad...and don't know where to go or what to do for myself. several times this past year i have thought about joining this online class. i gave myself many excuses not to bother. blah blah blah. one thing i love about the whole concept is the art part. i have always loved paper arts. its my passion. and i get to journal. hello. i love to journal. i have done it my whole life. one thing ive done is throw away and tear up my journals because they are my own and personal and after i finish one, i dont want to go back to those places. i want to move forward. but i have to write things out or they get stuck and i cant think straight. maybe thats weird, but its true for me. this time i am going to keep my journals and projects because they will show how i have grown during this time. ive known about brave girls club for awhile. it would be a dream to go. of course. but i am always at home, never able to get away. so this online class is the next best thing. i plan to take the second one when it's offered again after i do the first one. i can relate to the whole crack house concept....take the class and you'll understand. ive lived in a crack house before... i am well aware of the ways my soul is hurt and needs to heal. it will be a life long process. this is a perfect time for me to try a hand at healing and moving forward once again. alex is still out saving the world, so i have months ahead of me to think, and pray and work hard and grow and create. today i am kicking everyone out of my soul house...and i'm gonna start restoring things.  i am so happy that i pushed myself to do this. so so happy and proud of me for being brave...all for myself.

No comments: