Thursday, October 2, 2008

yippeee for me!!



well, guess what friends? I won the little art contest I applied for. It is with my SU! upline (Janet Wakeland :)). She musta liked my halloween projects because i got picked to be her teams Artist of the month for October (she chose 3 winners). Yeah me. as a winner i get to create some super cool things using some SU! supplies (that i won) in the holiday mini and she will post my creations on her team website for everyone to see. i am sooo happy. i always give up on myself and i told myself to just focus and give this a try and i did it. it may not be that big of a thing, but it meant a whole lot to lil-ol-me. :)
i was never into the whole skull scene, but its big this year, have you noticed them on everything? i couldn't resist this stamp set though with the heart eyes. i even added purple glitter to the accents to add that lil something extra. i love how they turned out. miss isabelle keeps asking if she can have them. ( i think shes really aiming for the chocolate inside the mini box, whatdoyou think? )
i think if you click the pics you can see them better, however i think they are huge...i never can figure out this computer stuff.
that's all for today. its been a good October day!!!!
xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Those Halloween items are the cutest! I love the purple and green colors for Halloween (love purple and green so much I made sure Liberty's costume had those in with the black and orange) and the added bling really make sit pop. You rock!!

Kristy