Monday, September 29, 2008

halloween treat & hellos


hello friends. are you still there? i don't think i've had a comment from anyone in months. maybe i'm just writing to my self sporadically. i don't want to delete this blog in hopes that i actually post more often... so let me know if you are still out there. :)


just wanted to say hi, and show a lil treat baggie i made. nothing big, really. quick and cute--it's an easy gift for busy moms to make for your children's friends, right? LOVE the m&m colors for halloween, bought a HUGE bag of them, and i think this tiny baggie is about what's left. they are great to throw in a glass jar and munch on when you are creating. i will be filling up my jar later with a new bag.


i do have another set of projects to share, but i am entering them in a lil contest, so i will wait until the deadline is up...i'll post my fun stuff if i don't win, and i'll let ya know how happy i am if i do win. :)

happy monday peeps!!
*all supplies used on treat bag are Stampin' Up!
OH --have i mentioned that if you go to my Stampin' Up! Business website--the link is on the side of my blog--well there is a link at the top on the home page for online shopping--YES my friends, you can now shop for Stampin Up! supplies right off my home page in the comforts of your homes. Yippee, I know. So don't be afraid to browse the online catalog on my site and order anything your lil heart desires . :)
xoxo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm here and love reading the blog to see what you are up to!

Kristy