Friday, August 8, 2008

STAMPIN' UP! : I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!

OMGosh!!!
what else can i say???


...i love stampin' up! i am so happy i am a part of this company.



i have waited, and not very patiently. and the wait is OVER. i love stampin up. its that simple.
sometimes i forget that i love this company. and sometimes i get distracted by other companies and all the fun stuff out there. but since I'm a bit scatterbrained and lack focus...it is in my best interest to stay with one company...so i have stuck with SU! i'm so glad i did. my box of catalogs arrived today. so far i have only been able to look through it ONE TIME. i had to get groceries, put them away, talk to Alex on the phone, make dinner for the kids, clean the kitchen...and now i am eating dinner ( a salad) and typing this out before i go sit once again for a take two.

let me give you a few of my thoughts.
i am a card maker.
i am a project maker.
i am sometimes a scrapbooker (it takes me longer).

i am beyond excited about the color combinations in this new fall-winter catalog. they are fresh and wonderful and they make me want to sing and dance and...oh yeah...craft.
the new stamp designs are trendy and so totally cool. the papers and colors and doodads and whatnots...
good grief.

i know it is silly to be so happy over something so materialistic. i mean it is only rubber stamps and paper and glue and "little things"...but i am telling you. it makes my heart happy. it makes me creative. it gives me something to do. it gives me something to share with others. it is simply my thing. years ago, alex told me to find something for me--i'm almost certain he regrets that talk now...but i dont.

oh--one more stamp related thought to share.
i am going to be working on transitioning from a hobby stamper to a hobby/business stamper.
which means i'm gonna try my hardest to share SU! with everyone i meet, and shove it in your face every chance i get. :) no, i'm kidding there. i plan to focus and use my creative skills to expand my demonstratorship into something with classes and maybe a stampers club.
i still will be making cards to sell, to share and give ...i just want to reach for some higher goals this year. i want to see if i give myself a push...what i can actually accomplish.
do you know there is a cruise for demos to go on each year...if you reach certain sales or recruit goals. MAN that would be cool. Alex would think differently of my "envelopes and embossing" if i earned him a free cruise with me...

so please remember to think of me if you'd like the new catalog...if you'd like to order cards made by me ( i do it all even invitations, announcements, birthdays, blank, etc) or if you'd like to order supplies for you to get into this wonderful addictive hobby yourself--or your friends...spread the word... :)

ok.
i must go...the catalog is seriously calling to me....

No comments: