Wednesday, August 13, 2008

i told ya...



so here it is....here i am..with my new Stampin' Up! catalog. so darn happy still. let me think what to say about it now...

ok the project ideas in this catalog are by far my favorite. i want to copy every single idea. so INSPIRING!!! i just can't decide what i need most first. i also got the SU! celebrando creatividad catalog. its SU!'s new spanish language catalog. SUPER COOL. all sorts of stamp sets and accessories in spanish. how creative is that? its 47 pages of fun in espanol. it is SO the thing to help me continue on my journey of learning spanish. i have always regretted the fact that i took classes for like 8 years and i let it all slip by me by not using the language, by not speaking it. its my bffs (yolanda) first language and one of my best friends (DIANA) teaches it...so I really have no excuse. anyways. so much going on with stampin up this year. they are celebrating 20 years of creativity, opportunity, and service. and as a little incentive to myself, i am celebrating right along with them.

i wonder if i'll find some maryland girls to be so interested in SU! i hope so. i have a lot to share. once the kids get back to school, im kicking my business in gear. i'm spending the next few weeks just playing with some new ideas and getting things ready. if i happen to owe you cards (Heather M.) i will get them to you soon. i'll forget and then remember...50 times before i get to something...but you know i'll eventually get back to it. :)

ok. off to do some mommy stuff and hopefully have a relaxing day.

xoxo

No comments: