Friday, June 11, 2010

time


time seems to have a way of getting away from me. hours turn into days that turn into weeks and next thing i know, i have stumbled into the end or middle of a new month without knowing what the heck i have been doing with my time.

i have SO MUCH i want to do, and then the list of what i actually do is rather small in comparison. my blog being one. its so lame and boring. i wouldn't even want to come back here and read it. i leave it on with the hopes that i will get my butt in gear and surprise myself...posting funny things my children do and say....sharing the cards i make...all of that would require me to organize my time better, set things up to make it all possible.

i don't know at this point if i am capable of such really. i am just so not...balanced right now. i feel like i am all over the place-getting a little of this and that worked on, but never getting to it all fully. pretty annoying.

i turn 35 next week. oops 36--see...i can't even remember how old i am. perhaps it will all come with age. so far, all i see is that with age, i become a crazier version of my once cute and together self. :) i hope to be back here soon, with something fun and interesting, otherwise i guess i'll just delete this silly thing and move on.

my kids have 3 days of school left and i think i quit 2 weeks ago...i can barely get them out the door. heck i can barely wake up to get them up.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherry, we are so alike! I can never complete anything either. I do a little here and there and get totally overwhelmed. I'm happy to hear I'm not the only one like that in this world! :)

School is over for us and we are moivng to CO this week. It has been crazy and I cannot wait for the nightmare to be over!!

Kristy