Friday, November 7, 2008

the last month...in no particular order


















































































playing with doggies
neighborhood fun
trip to DC
alex sick in hospital
carving pumpkins
house floods and ceiling falls into basement floor
Camille turns 12!!!
leaves changing colors
more buster and henry fun
lots of leaves to rake in the yard
a few of my paper creations for my SU! uplines contest
so...some of that about sums up the past few weeks.
i know there has been LOADS more...but just wanted to finally pop in here and at least do some sort of catch up.
it's funny how on some weeks are just so full of stuff--and can be overwhelming, and then other weeks--only daily routines, which blurr the days.
we are full swing into November. sheesh. can hardly believe that.
trying to settle myself and get some holiday projects done. kinda hard though, with the whole flooded house thing.....my creative space is temporarily on hold...i did move my table and a few things upstairs so i could work on things as time permits.
we had an emergency health scare with alex, but things are looking better now. camille turned 12--which is crazy that my first little baby girl, can be so old, but she is. she listens and dances around to music, is constantly on her cell phone, using the computer, asking for more and more big girl privileges. She is doing great in middle school too, i am so proud of her, for adjusting so well this year.
anyway. lots of big and little stuff going on around here; preventing me from blogging. (nothing new there).
i am looking forward to the Twilight movie coming out in a few weeks... i will totally be going to see that. LOVED those books, they sure suckered me in. Remember me blabbering about how I just loved those silly vampire books. yup--still do.
i've got some cleaning to do so...
enjoy your friday my friends.
xoxo

ps. dontcha just love alex and i in matching tshirts? those are his last troops tshirt. and he gave me one, and i said hey--that looks kinda scary i could wear that for halloween, so we were twins for the day. :)







No comments: