Wednesday, March 5, 2008

trying this once again...

So here I am; trying this blog thing out once again. I look on the computer at all the cool and creative blogs out there; and I want to have my own as well. Can I keep up with it, thats the big question. I'm not sure at all. But I kinda like the idea of having a place to share all of my creative stuff. Maybe having this spot will force me to update it with all the little creative things I love to make. I hope so. Since all of my lovely friends live so far away, this is a great spot to share the things I make that end up sitting on my shelves and packed into drawers. :)
I will do my best to post here as often as I can. There are lots of little things that matter to me, that I can share here. Be back tomorrow with my first creative project. Something with a little Easter theme perhaps...

1 comment:

ELIO said...

Hello, I have visited yours blog

Elio